5.10.2006

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

Peace from Russia.

1-0 Buffalo after two periods of Game 3. After 13 goals in Game 1 this series has gone all defensive. How is it the Sens can't manage more than 1 goal in the last 40+ minutes of hockey?

Luck surely accumulates randomly (although someone feel free to make a matrix to show me otherwise and I'm in for a lottery ticket ring), but the Sens could use some right now. They could also use a key faceoff win...someone? Anyone?

Also, Spezza is turtleing like it's the 2001 WJC. The only one who looks more afraid is Christian Schubert, who should be.

Good thing Hasek practiced today. That won't be distracting.

Can you tell my Ottawa pessimism is in full blown aneurism mode? I think it's because I had to do my expense report today. Accountants can kill any buzz. Ask my ex. (Hey-o!)

END OF REGULATION - Ott 2-Buf 2

Jesus.

I guess I'd better write some more mean stuff about Spezza so he'll score again. Ummm...he can't grow a decent playoff beard, he is physically and mentally incapable of shooting and when he does it's about as hard as my nephew's blasts in the basement of my brother's house, he gives terrible interviews, he dresses like a bum (one who thinks he dresses well, like every Montreal male who was born somewhere else, apparently we stick out like sore thumbs according the women I work with...luckily sometimes we're born tall, Go Ballzov!!), he inherited those stupid La Maison D'Or ads from Jacques Martin...I've got nothing else without getting derogatory toward all sorts of people who I like and admire.

I've defended Emery throughout the playoffs, but his inability to hold a rebound is doing a number on my insides. Everytime Buffalo shoots my stomach flips. Still, if you're Brian "Shawville Slick" Murray, can you even think about making a change to The Gimp?

3-2 Buffalo

J.P. Dumont scores. It's over for Ottawa.