5.05.2006

That's Offensive

Start of round 2.

So I've been watching hockey for about four hours tonight and I've seen 15 goals scored. Eleven of them were in the same game. The last three games of the Calgary / Anaheim series had a total of 11. THen again, that has been classified as the most boring game 7 ever.

If this is the new NHL, I'm in for the long haul.

I watched all of the Sens and Sabres game and I've never seen taht kind of action. It was like watching one of thoseuber-fast chess games in Central Park, except for the fact that it was on ice and there were multiple players who were hitting each other. But, still...how about that offense?

Some will alos say, what about the defense? Well, it just wasn't there. The goaltending was also not very good. Nevertheless, it was a great show.

As for the Avs and the Ducks, I've been listening to the game in the background and checking when the Ducks score. It just seems like the Avs have not showed up. That's OK, I've picked the Ducks. Man is Selanne hot or what?

Ottawa will readjust. The Avs will not.